Sisu Partners is an independent corporate finance advisory firm founded by four well-known corporate financiers in March 2014. We provide advisory services in full range of transactions, including M&A, debt and equity financing and special situations for businesses, private investors, lenders, government agencies, private individuals and families.
The founding partners can draw from vast experience of more than 300 completed transactions, many of them cross-border deals. The size range has been from some tens of millions to the largest deals in the Finnish corporate history, some of which have been public takeovers.
Over the years, we have worked with nearly all listed Finnish companies. We also cover the largest privately owned companies and PE community and have advised many investors in inbound transactions. We start from client’s true needs and offer tailored approach, delivery, solutions and execution excellence on the most complex transactions.
Our client promise is to allocate full attention of at least two senior resources to your transaction. You will gain access to the wide complementary experience, expertise and contact network of Sisu Partners.
Sisu is a Finnish and global word loosely translated as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity. Each mandate is our top priority. Like our name Sisu suggests, we are tenacious, hardworking and hungry and keen to work as trusted partner even in the most challenging assignments.
- Private company acquisitions and sales
- Sell-side processes (auctions, one-to-ones, structured sales)
- Buy-side processes (advice in auction processes, private and one-to-one transactions)
- Public company takeovers
- Public tender offer related advisory services such as valuation, negotiation, financing and execution
- Advisory services to board of directors and management in early takeover preparation to ensure that approaches are handled professionally and shareholder value maximized
- Mergers, de-mergers and joint ventures
- Merger analysis, negotiations, valuations, exchange ratios and de-merger plans
- MBOs and MBIs
- Restructuring measures and business performance reviews
- Capital adequacy analysis and solutions
- Financial conflict resolutions
- Real options e.g. business closure vs. sale analysis
- Distressed public and private M&A
- Capital-raising for distressed public and private companies
Capital markets and Financing
- IPO’s and IPO preparations
- Certified Adviser services to First North Growth Market listed companies
- Raising debt and equity financing for public and private companies
- Financing strategies and optimization of capital structure
- Complete financing package tendering processes for clients interested in securing low cost financing
- Acquisition and transaction financing
- “Serial Buyer” product for corporates and PE firms interested in making a large number of add-ons
- “Serial Seller” for corporate customers to respond to changes in company strategy
- “Driver’s Seat” for private and institutional investors interested in acquiring a significant stake in listed companies
- “Defence” for public takeover situations
- Fairness opinions; for example in a tender offer situation or as part of a transaction
- Strategic advice and board decision support
+ 358 40 555 4727
+ 358 50 553 8990
+358 50 382 9323