Colombo & Associati (C&A) is a leading firm offering advisory services in corporate finance, both in the Italian market and on international basis. C&A is a totally independent partnership, the capital of which is entirely held by its team. The firm is exclusively dedicated to its advisory practice; it is not involved in any direct or indirect investment activity, and it does not carry out any other financial activity. C&A has no conflict of interest in the execution of its mandates and is in the ideal position to provide clients with objective and impartial advice on their business, projects and investments.
C&A professionals have gained their experience in primary financial institutions, both in the domestic and international markets. Above all, they can rely on long term relationships with a wide range of leading Italian financial and industrial groups, with a host of important private equity players and with the most reputable law firms.
C&A professionals analyse «ad hoc» financial solutions, addressed to clients’ effective needs.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Mergers, acquisitions & divestments, spin-offs and business contributions
- Joint ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances
- Structured finance (MBOs, MBIs, acquisition financing, etc.)
- Group reorganizations
Debt advisory & Restructuring
- Debt advisory
- Financial restructuring of distressed companies
- Fund raising
Capital Markets & Other Services
- Tender offers & IPOs
- Capital increases
- Advisory on corporate governance matters
- Fairness Opinions
- Expert Opinions within legal proceedings