AZ Capital acted as exclusive financial advisor to Gas Natural Fenosa

Sole advisor to Gas Natural on the sale of its subsidiary Gas Natural Fenosa Telecomunicaciones (GNFT) to the European private equity firm Cinven, for €510 MM.

GNFT is a fiber optics (FO) neutral carrier with business in Spain and Latam, where it is present in Panama, Colombia, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador and Honduras. GNFT’s FO network has an extension of c. 35,000 km. Regarding the geographical split of revenues, c. 55% of sales come from Spain and the rest 45% from the Latam division.

AZ Capital

Advised in the sale of



Cinven Partners LLP

Technology, Media, and Telecom

MidCap Alliance